Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quater 1

In the first quarter of Arabic I learned Arabic conversation and other useful things in
Arabic. In Arabic conversation I felt confident that I memorized multiple Arabic conversations
and I can recite them right now. I think I've learned a lot about the numbers and how there's a
pattern in them. I've also learned simple conversation and words in Arabic. Since I know these
words and numbers I feel that I can expand on the conversations I have already learned and
know. I also feel confident that i can have a semi-normal conversation with a native Arabic
speaker.


I also learned how to write simple Arabic words and sentences and read them. I also memorized the different groups of Arabic alphabet letters. I thought Arabic was a very good experience. My new goals are to memorize the alphabet and a lot of the numbers fully and confidently.

No comments:

Post a Comment